Keto Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
This keto bulletproof pumpkin spice latte recipe is adapted from my previous post How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Latte Better Than Starbucks, but that recipe is made for people who are not trying to watch their weight.
Many regular pumpkin spice latte recipes are INCREDIBLY high in sugar content. Places like Starbucks make them with liquid sugar and has about 7 teaspoons of added sugar.
If you are on a keto diet, you likely have heard of the keto bulletproof coffee recipes. If not, check out my post on how to make Keto Iced Coffee or a post I did for ketogenicwoman.com on 6 Ways to Make BulletProof Coffee.
This keto bulletproof pumpkin spice coffee is perfect for a fall treat, or make it all year round if you are a die-hard pumpkin spice lover.
>MAKE IT EASIER: Grab yourself one of these Pumpkin Spice Syrups from Skinny Mixes to add quick pumpkin flavor (make sure you check the ingredients to make sure you’re okay whatever sweetener they are using).
Too impatient? Scroll down for the free printable version of this recipe.
If you like this post, you may also like:
- 5+ Unique Coffee Gift Basket Ideas for Coffee Lovers
- Best Custom Coffee Gift Ideas
- 25+ Coffee Lovers Gift Ideas
Ingredients for Your Keto Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup of full fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or ghee, softened
- 1 cup of 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of stevia (or erythritol) to taste
- 1 tablespoon cream
Optional, but highly recommended for the TASTY factor;
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of raw whipped cream
- A sprinkle of nutmeg
How to Make a Keto Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Using a bowl safe for the microwave, whisk together the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, spice, and vanilla.
- Microwave the mixture for about 1 to 2 minutes until frothy. Be careful that this concoction doesn’t boil over.
- Using a tall mug, pour in the mixture.
- Add coffee (try using a french press, learn how to make delicious coffee here).
- Now add sweetener, butter or ghee and cream.
- Stir until blended. Drop a dollop of raw whipped cream on top and finish it off with a light dusting of nutmeg.
I would love to know how you liked it. Leave a comment below if you tried it and loved it.
I always love hearing from you.
Try it today!
This keto bulletproof pumpkin spice latte makes a perfect fall treat and mixes up your regular bulletproof coffee regiment. Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and isn't always accurate. Please do your own due diligence if you want to know the exact nutrition of the foods you are consuming. Warmsmysoul.com is not responsible if the nutrition information provided is not 100% accurate.
Keto Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 8.95gCarbohydrates: 2.28gNet Carbohydrates: 1.52gFiber: .76gSugar: 2.94gProtein: .63g
This keto bulletproof pumpkin spice latte makes a perfect fall treat and mixes up your regular bulletproof coffee regiment.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and isn't always accurate. Please do your own due diligence if you want to know the exact nutrition of the foods you are consuming. Warmsmysoul.com is not responsible if the nutrition information provided is not 100% accurate.