Easy Strawberry Frappe Recipe So Good Your Taste Buds Will Explode!
Oh, I can imagine being in the heat of summer and having this strawberry frappe recipe on hand to bust out on a vacation pool day.
I don’t know about you, but I’m a major fruit lover. I love ALL things fruit and fruit flavored. Strawberries are no exception. When I came across this strawberry coffee frappe recipe, I just had to try it!
I’m so glad I did. This recipe is so darned good. It’s easy, delicious, and a definite crowd pleaser. My hubby loved it too.
What You Need for Your Simple Strawberry Coffee Frappe Recipe
First, you need joy and gumption! No, just kidding, you really only need this stuff, but the joy and gumption helps:
- 2 cups of strong chilled coffee
- ¼ cup of strawberry syrup
- ½ cup of cream – half and half
- 2 ½ cups ice cubes
- 6 scoops of cappuccino or coffee ice cream (substitute vanilla if you don’t like cappuccino ice cream)
- Chocolate shavings (for garnish – optional)
Strawberry Frappe, ASSEMBLE!!!
- Add strawberry syrup, half the coffee, half and half cream, and ice cubes into a blender. Blend until it runs smooth, and the ice is finely crushed.
- Pour in the rest of the coffee, then blend on low speed to combine ingredients, but not too long. Just long enough to be fully blended.
- Pour into some pretty glasses, then place a dollop of ice cream right on top of each glass.
- Garnish with some chocolate shavings if you want to get real fancy with it.
Optional: Drizzle the syrup around inside the glass for a fancy effect.
Try This Coffee Frappe Today!
Try this recipe out on your family or friends. It’s a great one to make when you are having one of those home parties. It’s easy, and you can make it in batches.
I’m going to make it at my next home party and see what others think.
Leave a comment and let me know how yours turned out.
Pin this recipe for later. You won’t want to forget this one!
A Peppermint Mocha Everyone Will Rave Over
This Peppermint Mocha Latte will make your taste buds celebrate!
How to Make a Mocha Latte That Tastes Like a Milky Way
What's better than a Milky Way? A Milky Way Latte! Try this delicious recipe right now!
How To Make A Gingerbread Latte Better Than A Starbucks Barista!
Move over Starbucks, try this recipe that rivals a Starbucks Gingerbread latte!
How to Make A Pumpkin Spice Latte Better Than Starbucks
Stop spending tons at Starbucks and make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte at home. Try this recipe today!
The Eggnog Latte Recipe So Easy Anyone Can Make It
The Holidays are so much more fun with an Eggnog Latte. Try this recipe today!