An Easy Gingerbread Latte Recipe That Tastes As Good As Starbucks 👌
I know how to make a gingerbread latte so good your friends will think they just got served in Starbucks! ☕ Yea. That good.
Learning how to make coffee delicious is definitely a skill that needs to be practiced, that’s why I’ve got a lot of delicious coffee recipes on this site to help you perfect this craft.
The taste of gingerbread during the holidays is so comforting to the soul and when people come over to visit, it’s something a little different than just a regular mocha latte (although I do make a mean mocha too 😉).
Sometimes you just want to mix it up a bit for different holidays or different seasons, am I right?
I absolutely love this coffee recipe for a gingerbread latte because it encompasses everything that a gingerbread latte should be, it gets you into the spirit of things and warms your soul right up.
As a self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur I can tell you that all gingerbread lattes are not created equal.
Ingredients For Your Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- 1 cup of your favorite hot brewed coffee
- 1 cup of steamed (or microwaved, see below) and frothed milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tablespoon of delicious Torani Gingerbread Syrup
- Whipped cream to taste
- A dash of ground cloves
- Gingerbread cookies (to serve with the coffee, or crack and sprinkle on top)
This gingerbread recipe is great for the office or to enjoy at home. It’s got a unique twist to it that makes it super duper easy to make, yet incredibly professional tasting.
Instructions For Your Gingerbread Latte
1. Make some coffee. I have an amazing recommendation here if you’re looking to impress your guests.
2. Heat up your milk on the stove top until it’s steamed, then use an immersion blender or wire whisk to froth the steamed milk.
Alternatively, if you have a french press you can warm the milk up in the microwave, then pour it into your french press and plunge until you have the desired level of frothy milk. (See below for video).
3. Add the sugar to your mug.
4. Add the Tornai Gingerbread syrup I told you about.
4. Add the coffee and stir all the ingredients together so they dissolve and blend.
5. Now, slowly stir as you add the milk you just frothed on top of the coffee.
6. To finish it off, add a dab of whipped cream and dash of the ground cloves over top. If you would like, now is the time to add sprinkles.
Frothing Milk In A French Press!
Did you know you can froth milk in a french press? Many don’t know this but I do it all the time because it tastes so nummy. 😋
Here is the video on how to froth milk with your french press if you’re addicted to good froth like me.
That Was An Easy Gingerbread Latte Recipe, Right?
This is one of the easiest and most delicious ways to make a gingerbread latte like a Starbucks barista, even if you don’t have the fancy machine that they do.
Want To Make More Delicious Coffee?
I firmly believe every red-blooded coffee addict needs a french press to make coffee in. If you’re like me and you like to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee each day, you’ve got to stock up on the Torani coffee syrups, they’re available in sugar free flavors which is a nice option to have for yourself and guests.
A Peppermint Mocha Everyone Will Rave Over
This Peppermint Mocha Latte will make your taste buds celebrate!
How to Make a Mocha Latte That Tastes Like a Milky Way
What's better than a Milky Way? A Milky Way Latte! Try this delicious recipe right now!
How To Make A Gingerbread Latte Better Than A Starbucks Barista!
Move over Starbucks, try this recipe that rivals a Starbucks Gingerbread latte!
How to Make A Pumpkin Spice Latte Better Than Starbucks
Stop spending tons at Starbucks and make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte at home. Try this recipe today!
The Eggnog Latte Recipe So Easy Anyone Can Make It
The Holidays are so much more fun with an Eggnog Latte. Try this recipe today!
How to Make Keto Coffee Taste Good
If you've gone Keto and love coffee, try these delicious Keto Coffee Recipes today!